CAN I TRUST YOU?

From: Mrs.Bakara Wachiri <bakwach2020@gmail.com>


Dear Friend,




My Name is Mrs.Bakara Wachiri from Syria. The message you are about to
read is a Pleasant surprise to you. A mixture of pain, anticipation
and victory.



Firstly, I am married to Mr Fara Wachiri.A gold merchant who shared
ownership of a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso. He died of
Cardiovascular Disease before the uprising in Syria began in mid-March
2011. After his death, I was supposed to be registered by the company
as a shareholder according to the provisions of the company's
articles.However; there were conflicts and restrictions on
transmission in the company's articles to approve my letter to be
registered as a shareholder in the company.



Afterwards, there was a cross option agreement between me and the
shareholders of the company for the sale and purchase of my deceased
husband's shares, with valuation arrangements and perhaps time to pay.
The sum of $ 7.200 million (Seven million two hundred thousand
dollars) was paid to his existing account in a bank in Ouagadougou the
capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa, the actual location of
the gold mine company. The payments were from the sale of the shares,
death benefits payment and entitlements.




At the time of his illness, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Presently, am partially suffering from a stroke illness. My doctor
confidentially told me that i have less chance to live. Having known
my health condition, I decided to give out the money to charity and
the orphanage homes. But to achieve this purpose, the estate needs to
pass over to an executor or administrator as part of my family legacy.
I am unable to do this and this is why i am contacting you to claim
the fund and act as an executor of my estate since none of my
husband’s relation or mine are alive. They were killed in the war in
my country Syria. My only son died on the15 of June, 2012.




If you accept my offer, you will take 30 % percent of the total money
While 70% of the money will go to charity and the orphanage homes. I
will provide the names and contact information of charity
organizations and orphanage homes to receive the donation.If this
money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the
government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe Use it for
selfish and worthless ventures.



As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact of the
bank in Burkina Faso for the claim.You must assure me that you will
act accordingly as I stated above.I write to you through the
assistance of a nurse in the hospital. Note that this task requires
urgent action.



Yours hopefully,

Mrs.Bakara Wachiri.

No comments :

Post a Comment