Acknowledgement

From: "Mr. Bruce W. Van Saun" <CRIUSE7045@aol.com>

How are you doing?
I am Mr. Bruce W. Van Saun, the Group Secretary Of The Royal Bank of Scotland here in London. I want to Disclose a  confidential deal to you, take note that i have the sum of £7.5 Million Great British Pounds that is in my position to move to your country for an investment. I want you to be my partner and tell me more about some business in your country that is profitable.
Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department.
After the transfer of  the fund i will come over immediately for us to start investing on a good business which you will advise me on, I need your response Immediately you receive this mail.
Regards
Mr.Bruce W. Van Saun

No comments :

Post a Comment