I NEED YOUR HELP

From: "Jason" <jason@computermail.net>

Dear Friend,

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met, permit me however to introduce myself; I am a white Zimbabwean Farmer, currently in hiding in Zimbabwe. I have funds worth ($18.5M) to invest in your country. I am contacting you as the need for me to have a foreign partner has become necessary due to my plans to relocate so that I can purchase some land and start farming all over again. If you are interested and willing to assist me (for a 15% commission), please contact me as soon as possible via my private Email:

I will give you more details when I hear from you. To verify the genuineness of my email, check the web page link below to get a better understanding of my situation and why I need to move out my money: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1068528.stm

Best Regards,
Jason Butcher

No comments :

Post a Comment