Invitation: Your package with the UPS courier COMPANY! CONTACT EMAIL {wwwups_servicebeninn@yahoo.com}

From: "sir white" <sirwhite678@yahoo.dk>

Calendar
Your package with the UPS courier COMPANY! CONTACT EMAIL {wwwups_servicebeninn@yahoo.com}

Hvornår:
fredag den 15. november 2013 
0:30 - 1:30 (GMT+00:00) 
Fra:
sirwhite678@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
Hello Beneficiary.

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($2.5m), has few weeks to expire and when It expires; the money will go
into Government purse. 

With that I decided to Help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when You get your ATM definitely you must send my money back.
Now I want you to contact The UPS delivery Company in Benin Republic so that they Will deliver your Card to your address
without any delay Like I stated earlier, the Delivery

charge has been paid. Note I deposited it with the company yesterday.

Below Is the Company Contact Information
Contact Person: Dr, SAMUEL BOLTON
E-Mail:( wwwups_servicebeninn@yahoo.com)

This is what they will require from you.
Your Full Name......
Your Private Telephone......
You’re
Address...........
Country/Region...... 

Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees.

Regards,
Mrs. Lindan Howard

No comments :

Post a Comment