(CONGRATULATIONS YOUR BANK DRAFT IS READY)!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Lawson Peters" <peterlawson@email.biz>


Dear Friend.

Compliment of the day to you.

How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me; I am Mr Usman Bello.,  the man from Nigeria who contacted you  some time ago to assist Me secure the release of some  money accrued from the over invoicing of a  contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government  some time ago During the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the  transaction, I'm  Happy to inform you about my success in getting those  funds transferred  Under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from  Brazil.    Presently I'm in London-United Kingdom for investment  projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I  didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me  In transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left  out the Benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for  you sum of two million five hundred thousand United States Dollars.  ($2.5 Million) Bank Draft.

I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that  amount for all You're past efforts and attempts to assist  me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time  very much, so feel free and get In touch with my secretary there in the UNited states  Mr.Peter Lawson and instruct him on how to Send the  Bank draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so  that we can  Sharae the joy together after all the sufferness at that  time and also  Forward your complete details like you're:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Residential address
4) Company name, Office position and Company address.
5) Profession, Age and marital status.
6) Working I'd / Int'l passport.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the  investment projects  Which me and my partner are having at and, finally,  remember that I had  Left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact  him, he will  Send the Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with  MY SECRETARY.    NOW. Below is the contact of my secretary:

Mr.Peterson Lwason
E-mail: plawson@email.biz
Phone number:940 5607732


Best Regards,
Usmab Bello.

No comments :

Post a Comment