Enquiry


From: Lauren Kelly <laukellyfirm@consultant.com>;


Attn: Sir/Madam,                                                                                                      28-03-2012
 
 
I know we have not met before, but my proposal calls for an emergency alert which gives me no room for much protocol but to hit directly. I am Barr. Mrs. Lauren Kelly. Attorney at Law and Senior Advocate in South Africa, I am contacting you on behalf of my client Wu Ching-mao the brother-in-law of ex-president Chen Shui-bian who is currently remanded in police custody over some Financial Charges levelled against him by the Security officials.
 
Kindly take your time to visit the following websites for your reference and for better understanding of what I need from you.
 
 
There is an UN-traced amount totalling $40.5M Mr. Wu Ching-mao deposited in a bank here in the name of his foreign associate. After consulting with his Excellency we decided to seek a trust worthy individual that will stand as the" BENEFICIARY" so that the Bank can transfer the said funds as it was deposited in the name of his late business partner/close confidant (Mr. James Polla Leak)is now late.
 
 
We both concluded that you would retain the (30%) for your assistance. On receipt of your positive reply with your contact information, I will give you more details regarding this transaction.
 
I await your urgent response.
 
Yours faithfully,
 
Barr. Mrs. Lauren Kelly
+27-110-838743
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment