Have You Seen My Email To You

From: Mikhail Khodorkovsky <mkhodorkovsky@outlook.com>;


For your attention

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me or heard about me before but I have alucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I contacted you seperately because of your genuine profile I saw.

I am Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky, the former head of Yukos Oil Company,the largest oil company in Russia. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Russia to your country. It involves the transfer of a Millions of United State Dollars. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch and no risk involve. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (mikhailkhodorkovsky@mynet.com ) and finally after about this operation.

Please if you are not interested delete this email and dont ever contact me. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained. Your earliest response to this
letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent from RTHK.

No comments :

Post a Comment