Re: Consignment Delivery

From: Diplomat Victor John <rkymel1@gmail.com>;

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to inform you that i just arrived your international airport  
with your consignment box valued the sum of $4.8 Million United States  
which was instructed by ECOWAS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be  
delivered to you.Every legal backup papers has been shown to the  
airport authority to prove that the funds is no way related to drug or  
fraud money which they were very satisfied with.

You are hereby advised to get back to me on... Diplomat Victor John: (  
fficefile@adinet.com.uy )Because they will not allow me go through the  
clearing and checking section because the due to airport delivery tag  
which was not placed on the consignment box. So you are hereby advised  
to get back to me on my email address which i have given to you so  
that we can discuss on how the airport delivery tag can be secured and  
sent to me to be placed on the consignment box so as to enable them  
allow me out of the airport to your address to deliver your  
consignment box to you.

I am contacting you right now from my mobile device so you are hereby  
advised to get back to me today so we can discuss on how to secure the  
airport delivery tag. Please note that the consignment box can never  
be opened until it is delivered to you. I await your response in the  
soonest.

Thanks,
Diplomat Victor John.

No comments :

Post a Comment