\"Re- Why I contacted you

From: oz021@btbz.biz <oz021@btbz.biz>;

Hello dear,
I am Mrs. Flore Kawan from Sierra-Leone but lived here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire with my only child Kevin a 17 years old boy. I am presently suffering from long time disease which started immediately I came back from the Village for my late husband's funeral.
Well I do not want to bore you with my situations. Why I contacted you is because I have some funds $7.5 million which I inherited from my late husband, and I want to donate part of this fund to less privilege in your country or elsewhere in the world through you and leave part for my son Kevin to further his education in your country.
I am willing to offer you US$1.2Million out of this money for your assistance. I also mapped out $250,000 for you to cover any expenses which you may incur in seeing to the success of this fund transfer to your account. Please if you are interested, reply urgently for more details.
Thanks and may God bless you.
Yours beloved sister,
Mrs. Flore Kawan and son Kevin Kawan.

No comments :

Post a Comment