Attention

From: "Victor" <victor@huoyan.com>


My Dearest Friend, With great gratitude to your efforts,I am
informing you that , I have finally succeeded in transferring those
fund to the bank in United States of America, with the assistance of
a Italian friend,whom based on agreement received 25% of the entire
money for his financial involvement and efforts. Presently I am
in South Korea, to establish the electronic company project with my
own share as I have earlier proposed. Nevertheless, I cannot
forget you, especially your honest efforts, though it did not yield
positive result then, but I still appreciate it. Thank you very much,
meanwhile I have a surprise package for you. Contact Mrs. Alice
Aka on this her e-mail address: mrsaliceaka001@gmail.com or
juliahijo1@gmail.com she is my secretary . I have instructed he 
before I left to South Korea to send to you the sum of (One Million,
Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only)
US$1,250.000.00 via a CASHIER CHECK for your compensation.
Please, I want you to accept it in good faith, I really appreciate
all you did and I pray that we would meet someday, so feel free and
get in touch with her. I remain your bosom friend, My Kind
Regards Dr Mark Williams

No comments :

Post a Comment