INVESTMENT FUND

From: "Chenying Yang" <yang_chenjing@mail.com>

Dear Partner,

I am Chenying Yang  from USA a broker and Oil Dealer in Asia/ US. Before the death of my  Late partner we have Private account in UAE  with deposit of $20.500,000.00 USD (Twenty Million  and Five hundred thousand US Dollars)  mapped for investment in Asia without any beneficiary  details or identification of the principles, after all the process I secure this fund to make sure I complete my investment plan. But right now due to my heart condition / Age  and security in my country I cant transfer  this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund" because the bank have asked me to provide beneficiary immediately .

If you can assist  me in this transaction" by receiving this funds as beneficiary  i will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

More details will be sent to you when I receive your interest response.


Thanks and best regards

Chenying Yang
TEL: +17326595513
Reply: yang_chenjing@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment